Element Silicon Drift Detector Delivers Powerful Performance in Compact Design
Element Silicon Drift Detector with slide
Element Silicon Drift Detector fixed
The Element Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) is focused on serving the needs of the industrial market segment.
The detector delivers powerful analytical capability in a compact package, maximizing performance and flexibility, while providing streamlined operation to guarantee fast results and ease of use. It offers excellent resolution and market-leading throughput, and is designed with a silicon nitride (Si3N4) window to optimize low energy X-ray transmission for light element analysis. Backed by application-specific software, Element provides fast and efficient results for industrial analysis needs.
- Compact design, easily integrated into an industrial environment
- Excellent resolution and resolution stability ensure the collection of high-quality data on all types of samples and under all microscope conditions
- Based on a 30 mm2 chip
- A Si3N4 window improves performance for light elements and low energies
- Advanced, low-noise electronics for outstanding throughputs to turn input counts into results
- Application specific, easy-to-use software with available Spectrum, Quant, Point, Linescan, Mapping and Custom Reporting and touchscreen capability
- Integrated manual slide (optional)
Element is all about getting results, as quickly and accurately as possible. Fast answers mean less down time, faster time to market, and a higher return on investment.