EDAX Workshop at the University of Jönköping
April 20, 2017
9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
University of Jönköping
School of Engineering
Session will include:
- Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS) technology updates
- Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) technology updates
- Overview of EDS hardware and new features
- Silicon Nitride window for great light element results
- Overview of EBSD hardware and new features
- Why do we need Wavelength Dispersive Spectrometry (WDS)?
There will also be a live demonstration of new EDS and EBSD features on an EDAX integrated Trident EDS-EBSD-WDS System
Click here to register